Residential Interior Painting in Anchorage
Selecting the right paint color for your Anchorage home, can be tedious and difficult. Regardless if it is the entire home, or simply a spare bedroom, our professional trained interior painters can help you not only find the right color, but they will take extra steps to ensure a quality result.
One of the biggest parts of interior house painting in Anchorage is the preparation. If these steps aren’t followed properly, mishaps will occur. Our professionally trained interior painters learn early that the key to a successful interior paint job is the preparation. Properly preparing a room for painting allows for easy clean up and a more professional look in the end.
Our process includes:
- All areas not to be painted are covered, taped, or relocated
- Glossy surfaces are sanded
- All drywall repairs are preformed with attention to detail and allowed to cure
- Imperfections are sanded and holes filled with spackle before painting begins
- Furniture and accessories are covered or moved
- All furniture and accessories are placed back in their original positions
If you are looking for a Residential Interior Painter in Anchorage, please call us today at (907) 350-3909 or email us at email@example.com